ICMI’s Contact Center Expo & Conference, which begins today and continues through Friday this week in San Diego, is a great event to learn and reflect on the current challenges, trends and solutions relating to customer service and contact centers.
The WalkMe team will be there to show that online self-service is no longer simply an idea- but something that is attainable, attractive and easy. Those businesses can, in fact, create a simple and burden-free experience for customers on their website or software, resulting in reduced incoming support requests, and higher overall customer satisfaction.
Remember the world before GPS technology? Imagine a beautiful online customer experience in which everyone knew what to do next. No confusion, No errors, No frustration, No requests for customer support, No time wasted. Now imagine what impact it will have on business: increased sales, reduced customer support and heightened customer loyalty.
WalkMe™ – the Enterprise Class Guidance and Engagement Platform – provides a cloud-based platform, which enables any business to simplify the customer online experience and eliminate confusion on their website or software. Think of it like a GPS, but instead of giving driving directions, WalkMe™ guides customers every step of the way to successfully complete their online tasks. Comprehensive step-by-step guidance, delivered through a sequence of tip balloons, is delivered at the moment of need, without requiring the user to leave the screen, watch video tutorials or read tedious manuals or FAQ pages.
WalkMe™ helps customer service managers dramatically increase self-service adoption, reduce incoming support requests, shorten handling times and more effectively manage customer care across all channels. Overall, WalkMe helps ensure that customers have a simple, smooth and burden-free online experience, eliminating customer confusion and frustration.
Self-Service Adoption Realized
While businesses have long recognized the value of online self-service, they’ve struggled to find ways to boost user self-service adoption. WalkMe™ helps make self-service attractive and simple. It empowers users to self-task successfully through any process. Website managers can provide real-time guidance onscreen, through an enhanced design to make guidance and engagement attractive & approachable.
- Makes Customer Care Easy – Fast and Satisfying for Your Customers
- Boosts Call Center Efficiency – While Lowering Your Customer Service Costs
- Makes Self-Service Adoption Attractive and Simple – For Your Customers and Lower Incoming Support Requests
- Cuts Customer Support Requests – By Providing Real-Time Onscreen Support for Any Process, No Matter How Complex.
- Boosts Customer Experience – By Making Your Company Website More Support & Help-Oriented for Customers
- Provides Rapid & Effective Omni-Channel Support – Increasing Customer Satisfaction and Loyalty
- Eliminates Customer Confusion & Frustration – By Making Your Website or Software Simple to Use and Perform Any Action On.
Where Can You Find Us?
Join us at booth #126, come see WalkMe in action and discover how you can see Self-Service Excellence Realized – No Longer Just an Idea.