The WalkMe platform has been updated today with new features and enhancements!
Please note: Your current Walk-Thrus will not be affected by this update, and changes will not be implemented until you update and publish your Walk-Thrus.
Here are the highlights:
• SmartTips – Place contextual hints next to elements that tend to cause user confusion. The element requires data entry? No problem! You can even perform validation for any text field or menu.
• Check My Form – Ensure that users input data accurately into your system. With a single click, WalkMe will check an entire form for errors and alert the user if errors are found. This powerful feature helps you prevent costly human errors.
• Validation Operators – We’ve added advanced validation operators that let you validate data according to a variety of rules and conditions. This helps you ensure that the data that enters your system is clean and error-free.
• TeachMe – Our new interactive learning center lets you package your WalkMe experiences and training resources into lessons and complete courses. TeachMe lets you create the perfect learning environment for your users, allowing them to master the system without having to go back and forth between systems and screens.
• New Launcher Icons – We have revamped the design of our launcher icons and buttons. Select any of our new user interface elements to give your system a fresh, modern look.
Read the full release notes to learn more about the new features.
The WalkMe team is here to help you along the way. Feel free to reach out to your Customer Success Manager if you have any questions, or email us at email@example.com
Want to know more about WalkMe? You can try it here for free.