To all of our American friends, customer and readers, we at WalkMe would like to wish you all a great Independence Day Weekend!
The U.S. was founded on the ideas of freedom, individualism and liberty, welcoming those from over the world. It also always been a country characterized by a strong sense of vision, daring and innovation. From great inventors such as Thomas Edison and Benjamin Franklin to Henry Ford, to visionaries like Alexander Graham Bell, Bill Gates, and Steve Jobs, to those who inspired others with their words and writings – from Thomas Jefferson, to Mark Twain to the leaders of today. The United States has always been filled with big dreams, and a persistence and strength to always envision and capture what the future can bring.
WalkMe is proud to be inspired by the values of past and present innovators of America. We too hope to play our own small part in guiding you along the way to breaking new ground and to exploring and discovering new technologies.
With that in mind, here 7 great quotes that inspire us to continue looking forward.
1. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain
2. “I have not failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” – Thomas Edison
3. “Whenever you are asked if you can do a job, tell ‘em, ‘Certainly I can!’ Then get busy and find out how to do it.” –Theodore Roosevelt
4. “They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.” – Andy Warhol
5. “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the one less traveled by and that has made all the difference. “ –Robert Frost
6. “What worries us about the most is the lack of change, the lack of innovation, becoming the innovator’s dilemma company that gets big and stops moving and stops staying ahead.” – Sheryl Sandberg
7. “When you reach an obstacle, turn it into an opportunity. You have the choice. You can overcome and be a winner, or you can allow it to overcome you and be a loser. The choice is yours and yours alone. Refuse to throw in the towel. Go that extra mile that failures refuse to travel. It is far better to be exhausted from success than to be rested from failure.” – Mary Kay Ash