CRM applications are not often described as ‘simple and user-friendly.’ That’s where ‘helpers’ such as Salesforce.com or Hubspot step in. They aid users in facilitating the entire process. They help the end-user.
End-user adoption is a critical piece to your CRM application. Why?
It focuses on changing the behavior of people (which, as we all know -is a lot easier said than done). End-user adoption can contribute to your business in unexpected ways. And, it can do so quickly; making your business thrive, before you even know it.
Have you ever wondered if your users actually find your CRM application easy to use, comprehensive and intuitive?
When it comes to the correct implementation of CRM systems, there are 5 issues that need to be addressed:
1. Executive Sponsors – Designate an executive sponsor that will manage a series of ‘highly important’ tasks. Tasks include everything from driving the CRM agenda to designing strategy to ensuring the operational use of the system.
2. Introduce the users to the new CRM application – It is essential to make the application as appealing, clean and as easy-to-use as possible, especially from the get-go. First impressions mean a lot.
3. Make sure that your CRM process is in sync with your business processes – It is pointless to choose a CRM system that is not on the same wavelength as your business processes. Your solution must fit your need.
4. Employee training and education – it is vital for your employees to know how to use the CRM application. Start investing from the inside.
5. Keep the users engaged throughout the entire life cycle of the application. Bored users leave and confused users leave. But, engaged users stick around.
Now that we have addressed these issues, have you wondered what happens to users after the training session is over and the application is up and running?
What’s to be done from that point on – how do you bring customers on board without spending a fortune? How can you minimize costs and boost the productivity of your business at the same time?
The answer to all these questions lies in WalkMe – a handy and convenient tool that allows you to create user guides. These guides ‘walk’ users through the application process.
By using WalkMe, your users will be able to complete even the most complicated tasks, all by themselves. The instructions are clear and detailed. Each step, tip and hint is displayed in small balloons that guide the users. Just like a real-life teacher, WalkMe works on the principle of “baby steps” that guide you on specific tasks- to completion. And, it’s pretty fun too!
Another outstanding feature of the WalkMe system is that it works on top of your browser. It can be integrated across different business processes – regardless of the platform. WalkMe is versatile and meets the requirements of virtually any system installation process.
WalkMe’s guidance system can benefit you in a multitude of different ways. It reduces the costs associated with in-house and customer training. It boosts the efficacy of the end-user adoption. Most important, WalkMe boosts the overall productivity of your business. When Customer service improves, sales increase.
The bottom line is that WalkMe is the best CRM application out there. It is an easy to use, cost-effective tool that is designed to boost user engagement and deliver fast return-on-investment!
So, is using your CRM Application like “A Walk in The Park”? If not, take a good look at WalkMe.