Everything You Need to Know to Get the Most Out Of Knowledge 2019
What does it mean to flourish in the digital era? The need to digitally transform is a given. Every business — whether you’re a budding startup with innovation in your DNA, or a century-old establishment — must continually develop its technology arsenal. Digital transformation encompasses a broad landscape of change, and addressing each component is fundamental. But it’s easier to conceptualize than execute. That’s why thousands are flocking to Knowledge 2019. At ServiceNow’s annual conference, attendees will uncover how to successfully deliver modern digital workflows that take your business strategy to the next level, unlock productivity, and transform both the customer and employee experience.
First, the logisticsIf you’re attending Knowledge 2019 (and we highly encourage you do), let this article be your guide to get the most out of your attendance. Before we dive into the agenda, keynotes, and networking, let’s cover the basics.
Who, What, Where, WhenKnowledge 19 is the largest gathering of service management professionals using enterprise cloud services. Pre-conference events will take place May 5-6, and the regular conference will run from May 7-9 at the Venetian & Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas. The conference is an unparalleled opportunity to meet industry leaders, forge new connections, and learn from experts. Roughly 14,000 people are expected to attend.
The agendaWith hundreds of breakout sessions, keynotes, and labs, the learning potential is uncapped. Here’s a shortcut to the content catalog where you can see the complete list of sessions. Better yet, Knowledge 2019 attendees have the opportunity to build a personal Knowledge agenda, perfectly tailored to address their individual learning desires. Create your own curated journey on fundamental digital transformation leadership topics, including:
- Transforming the IT experience
- Delivering a next-generation employee experience
- Delighting customers by resolving complex issues end-to-end
- Optimizing performance with analytics
- Maximizing success with ServiceNow
- And more…
Not-to-miss sessions and keynotesKnowledge 2019 is your opportunity to hear from ServiceNow C-suiters and customers on how to achieve optimal productivity, employee engagement, and customer success. Be sure to save down keynotes from:
- John Donahoe, CEO and President, ServiceNow
- CJ Desai, Chief Product Officer, ServiceNow
- Farrell Hough, Senior VP of Customer Workflows, ServiceNow
- Dave Wright, Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow
- May 7, 3:30 pm to 4:10 pm
- Speakers: Pat Wadors, Chief Talent Officer, ServiceNow, Seth Mattsion, Co- Founder & Chief Movement Officer, Luminate, and Tey Scott, Head- Global Talent Acquisition, ServiceNow
- Check out this interview with Pat and how ServiceNow uses WalkMe to eliminate the need for extensive training on enterprise technology!
- May 7, 1:30 pm to 2:10 pm
- Speaker: Troy Grubb, Senior Manager Information Security, The Hershey Company
- May 7, 2:30 pm to 3:10 pm
- Speaker: Robert Woblesky, Sr. Business Solutions Analyst, Adobe