Everything You Need to Know to Get the Most Out Of Knowledge 2019
What does it mean to flourish in the digital era?
The need to digitally transform is a given. Every business — whether you’re a budding startup with innovation in your DNA, or a century-old establishment — must continually develop its technology arsenal.
Digital transformation encompasses a broad landscape of change, and addressing each component is fundamental. But it’s easier to conceptualize than execute.
That’s why thousands are flocking to Knowledge 2019. At ServiceNow’s annual conference, attendees will uncover how to successfully deliver modern digital workflows that take your business strategy to the next level, unlock productivity, and transform both the customer and employee experience.
First, the logistics
If you’re attending Knowledge 2019 (and we highly encourage you do), let this article be your guide to get the most out of your attendance.
Before we dive into the agenda, keynotes, and networking, let’s cover the basics.
Who, What, Where, When
Knowledge 19 is the largest gathering of service management professionals using enterprise cloud services. Pre-conference events will take place May 5-6, and the regular conference will run from May 7-9 at the Venetian & Sands Expo Center in Las Vegas.
The conference is an unparalleled opportunity to meet industry leaders, forge new connections, and learn from experts. Roughly 14,000 people are expected to attend.
With hundreds of breakout sessions, keynotes, and labs, the learning potential is uncapped.
Here’s a shortcut to the content catalog where you can see the complete list of sessions.
Better yet, Knowledge 2019 attendees have the opportunity to build a personal Knowledge agenda, perfectly tailored to address their individual learning desires.
Create your own curated journey on fundamental digital transformation leadership topics, including:
- Transforming the IT experience
- Delivering a next-generation employee experience
- Delighting customers by resolving complex issues end-to-end
- Optimizing performance with analytics
- Maximizing success with ServiceNow
- And more…
Not-to-miss sessions and keynotes
Knowledge 2019 is your opportunity to hear from ServiceNow C-suiters and customers on how to achieve optimal productivity, employee engagement, and customer success.
Be sure to save down keynotes from:
- John Donahoe, CEO and President, ServiceNow
- CJ Desai, Chief Product Officer, ServiceNow
- Farrell Hough, Senior VP of Customer Workflows, ServiceNow
- Dave Wright, Chief Innovation Officer, ServiceNow
We especially recommend the following sessions to help you refine your digital transformation strategy and drive change forward.
- May 7, 3:30 pm to 4:10 pm
- Speakers: Pat Wadors, Chief Talent Officer, ServiceNow, Seth Mattsion, Co- Founder & Chief Movement Officer, Luminate, and Tey Scott, Head- Global Talent Acquisition, ServiceNow
- Check out this interview with Pat and how ServiceNow uses WalkMe to eliminate the need for extensive training on enterprise technology!
- May 7, 1:30 pm to 2:10 pm
- Speaker: Troy Grubb, Senior Manager Information Security, The Hershey Company
- May 7, 2:30 pm to 3:10 pm
- Speaker: Robert Woblesky, Sr. Business Solutions Analyst, Adobe
Come meet us!
At a conference that is literally jammed with digital transformation insights, we’d be remiss not to emphasize the importance of digital adoption to your change initiative.
Digital adoption refers to a state in which users can fully maximize the full range of a software’s capabilities. This is key to digital transformation success — unless your employees can use tech as it was intended and to the fullest extent, the potential to maximize its benefits will be dramatically reduced.
Among the 200+ ServiceNow partners at Knowledge 2019, WalkMe will be there to answer all of your digital adoption questions and show you just how simple achieving it can be.
Come visit us at booth 245!
14,000 attendees means networking opportunities galore. Make sure you attend the networking event on May 7 from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
Food, drinks, and endless new faces to meet. Learn from a global community of ServiceNow experts and discover valuable ideas you can bring back to your own organization.
Join the conversation. See what others are posting about Knowledge 2019 and share your own take-aways with the hashtag #Know19.