Spend less time wringing hands and more time ringing bells
Believe it or not, sales processes were not always so complex. Over the last few decades, they have undergone major changes, and now different digital solutions are available every step of the way—from lead to prospect all the way through to cash.
Throughout the sales cycle, we’ve seen how complicated software negatively affects productivity. It keeps reps grappling with unintuitive tools instead of spending their valuable time engaging with prospects, building pipelines, and closing deals. But if you’re reading this, you probably already knew that.
What you may not have known is that the solution is already out there, and it’s being used by thousands of organizations solving for the same challenges. Investing in a Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) like WalkMe directly benefits your sales reps and your bottom-line. By ensuring revenue teams have the information and tools they need to complete business-critical tasks and processes without context change, friction is removed from the sales process.
This means that companies like yours can serve the needs of their customers, faster.
Unlock your potential
In today’s hyper-connected world, using software to streamline your sales cycle is no longer an optional extra—it’s an integral part of your strategy. Yet as business demands, deadline pressures, and knowledge gaps continue to pile up, success is only as attainable as your employees’ ability to adopt these new technologies.
Unintuitive software inevitably compounds the problem it was purchased to solve: friction. WalkMe is no stranger to detangling complex processes. In fact, deploying WalkMe across the sales tech stack will ensure that your team’s time is spent on driving revenue, not on empty clicks.
WalkMe has a number of dedicated offerings tailor-made for struggling salespeople that leverage best practice from industry experts and experienced developers. Let’s explore two WalkMe products that have been designed with your sales team in mind:
WalkMe Embedded for Salesforce Lightning
WalkMe Embedded integrates with Salesforce Lightning to unlock value and knowledge through a centralized user hub. Your team can retrieve information and access knowledge at lightning speed directly on the Salesforce platform with WalkMe Embedded’s advanced functionality.
With WalkMe Embedded, Salesforce users can:
- Utilize advanced enterprise search capabilities to more easily access much-needed resources such as knowledge bases, support sites, documents, and more.
- Readily retrieve information from Salesforce using WalkMe’s ActionBot, a natural language chat-like interface, creating a seamless workflow that does not distract them from their intended task.
- Streamline contextual communication and create segmented, personalized, and targeted notifications that push business updates within the app.
- Managers can also see the progression of new Salesforce Lightning users as they onboard using a preset menu of action items in WalkMe Embedded.
WalkMe Embedded is currently available on the Salesforce AppExchange.
WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform for Sales (DAP for Sales)
WalkMe provides sales executives like you with complete visibility into how your reps are truly performing, based on which software they use and the business processes they complete.
DAP for Sales includes the full functionality of the WalkMe platform:
- Data & visibility – WalkMe provides business executives with visibility across the tech stack and the insights needed to measure, drive, and act to ultimately maximize the impact of your digital transformation strategy.
- Code-free editor – With WalkMe’s code-free editor, you can design contextual and personalized experiences that engage and drive user adoption of your digital assets on mobile, web, and desktop.
- Experience – Using automation and strategically-placed content, proactively guide and engage your employees to complete any business process across single or multiple applications across your tech stack—delivered at the moment of need.
- Top-tier technology – AI and integration modules, adhering to robust security standards.