How to Fuel User Growth with WalkMe for Oracle CX Cloud
WalkMe for Oracle CX Cloud is the ideal solution for businesses that want to accelerate training, boost user expertise, and maximize returns on their software investment. Without the right solution, it is difficult for organizations to realize the full value of their software implementations. Below, we will look at how WalkMe can help organizations enable effective training and adoption for Oracle’s CX solutions.
The Oracle CX Cloud Platform: Challenges & RewardsThe Oracle CX solutions make up a powerful CRM platform that can be used across multiple business areas, including:
- Marketing and Sales
- Customer Service
- Lack of digital skills among employees
- Productivity lags imposed by time spent on onboarding and training
- Not using software to its fullest extent
To maximize software productivity, rethink employee trainingComprehensive employee training is not a luxury — and it should not be treated as an afterthought. Instead, training should be a main priority within your digital adoption strategy. With a proven approach to training employees to use Oracle CX Cloud, you can avoid the burden of lost productivity, minimize disruption, and improve the digital employee experience. To earn the full value from a CRM platform, you need a digital adoption strategy that focuses on:
- Employee learning – Training and learning play key roles in user productivity
- Engagement – Engagement and the employee experience determine the effectiveness of onboarding and training
- Agility and adaptability – Businesses must be able to continually evolve to the changing nature of the digital landscape, changes to digital tools, and the changing needs of users
- Productivity – A key metric for any business is how productive users are, which depends a great deal on the other concepts covered above
- Maximizing software utilization – Using a platform’s full range of capabilities is another factor that determines the value and ROI of that platform
How digital adoption platforms fuel digital adoptionDigital Adoption Platforms are specifically designed to streamline onboarding, training, and the user experience. WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform, for instance, operates as an independent UX and training layer. It streamlines digital adoption through a few core features, including: Contextualized guidance. In-app, contextualized learning helps users learn exactly the right information at exactly the right time. This improves knowledge retention because employees can immediately apply their information. And, as we’ll see below, it also helps reduce training costs and productivity lags. Step-by-step instructions. Digital Adoption Platforms offer tutorials that anyone can follow, helping increase proficiency with ease. These walkthroughs can then be edited and customized to meet the needs of any workflow or target platform. Automation. Automating basic tasks can free up user time for more productive, complex activities. User analytics. Analytics offer insight into user behavior, helping managers optimize their training approach, spot errors, and identify areas for improvement. The right tool can make all the difference when it comes to effective adoption — and effective adoption can make massive differences in software productivity and ROI.
WalkMe for Oracle CX Cloud: 5 benefitsA pioneer in the digital adoption industry, WalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform is the ideal solution for Oracle CX Cloud training. Using WalkMe for Oracle CX Cloud:
- Accelerates learning and time-to-competency. Shorter learning curves do a few things for the organization, as well as the employees. Technical support costs drop. Employees become more productive and more competent faster. They also become more self-reliant and independent.
- Promotes CRM features. Managers and administrators can promote specific features in their Oracle CX implementation. This helps to advance user expertise and it helps the organization make full use of the Oracle platform.
- Boosts employee proficiency and productivity. Employee productivity depends on skill levels. With WalkMe’s assistance, users can gain more skills and progress beyond their plateaus.
- Simplifies onboarding and the user experience. Onboarding is a crucial time during the adoption cycle. Simplifying the onboarding process helps reduce user frustration, fatigue, and burnout.
- Offers insights into software usage and errors. As mentioned, WalkMe analytics can help trainers understand user needs. This information, in turn, can help improve training programs and decrease user errors.