WalkMe for Workday: The Complete HCM Adoption Solution
WalkMe for Workday is a one-stop solution for improving your Workday training, adoption, and productivity. Today, HR platforms such as Workday are becoming more critical to organizational health and effectiveness. At the same time, adopting these platforms can be a challenge. Enterprise tools can be complex and they continually evolve, requiring employers and employees both to evolve with them.
The problem: How can you maximize Workday productivity and efficiency?Workday is a leading HCM system, used by medium and large organizations around the world. It offers a wide range of features for HR, including:
- Human resource management
- Employee learning solutions
- Recruitment and talent management
- A single system that unifies HCM with finance and payroll
- Compensation and benefits
- Insights and data that can help you improve the entire employee life cycle
- Employees are fully engaged and using the platform
- Workday features are being adopted and used to their fullest extent
- Training for Workday is efficient and effective
The solution: Reinventing employee engagementTo make full use of powerful tools such as Workday, businesses must take a new approach. https://twitter.com/WalkMeInc/status/900753322218586113 One that…
- Engages employees
- Simplifies the user experience
- Decreases the burden on technical support and training
- Lowers error rates and inefficiencies
- Increases feature adoption
- Shortens time-to-competency
How WalkMe enables you to achieve full Workday adoptionDigital Adoption Platforms – or Digital Adoption Solutions – have revolutionized employee training and engagement. These platforms offer substantial training improvements over more traditional techniques, such as in-person demonstrations or lengthy manuals. WalkMe for Workday provides:
- In-app, on-demand training. Training is delivered at the moment of need, inside the application. This increases knowledge retention by allowing users to immediately apply what they’ve learned.
- Step-by-step guidance. Teach users workflows and processes step-by-step, without the need for human intervention.
- Cross-platform workflows. Digital Adoption Platforms operate on and across any software or app. This allows them to train users across multiple tools, seamlessly stitching together disconnected systems into a single workflow.
- Automated Workday training. These features help businesses automate large portions of their employee training. The decreased workload for trainers gives them the opportunity to focus their time on more important tasks.
- Automated workflows. Some Digital Adoption Platforms, such as WalkMe, can also automate work processes. This is a key benefit of WalkMe for Workday, as it improves operational efficiency, safeguards data integrity, and frees up employee time for more value-added activities.
- User analytics and insights. Software usage data can reveal common stumbling blocks and training opportunities. These, in turn, are used to optimize training and engagement.
7 benefits of using WalkMe for WorkdayWalkMe’s Digital Adoption Platform (DAP) helps businesses increase user engagement and learning. Here are a few reasons to use WalkMe for Workday training:
- Accelerate time-to-competency. Contextualized, in-app learning dramatically shortens learning curves and increases training efficiency.
- Increase feature adoption. By guiding employee training, organizations can encourage users to adopt specific product features and functions.
- Improve productivity and proficiency. Better, more efficient training translates into improved employee output and productivity. More competent, skilled employees will be able to complete tasks faster and more accurately.
- Slash support costs. With automated guidance, workers will make fewer technical support calls, decreasing the overhead for technical support.
- Decrease human errors. Increased user skill levels will result in fewer errors and greater success rates during task completion.
- Encourage a culture of self-reliance. With the right tools at their fingertips, users will become more independent.
- Boost employee engagement. Redefining the digital adoption process helps businesses digitalize, modernize, and reinvent their employee engagement strategy … and develop an engagement approach that maximizes software ROI.