Engadget Giveaway: win an iPad mini and Nike+ FuelBand, courtesy of WalkMe!
This article was originally written by Brad Molen, Mobile Editor at Engadget. It may be April Fool’s Day, but believe us when we say this is no joke — we would never kid you when it comes to another chance to win awesome stuff. It’s actually the second birthday of WalkMe, and the website guidance tool wants to celebrate by offering a 16GB WiFi iPad mini and Nike+ Fuelband to one lucky winner. WalkMe is a service that lets businesses offer a better user experience on their site by walking their customers each step of the way — the company refers to it as a GPS navigation system for online tasks. So head to the widget below and get your entries in! Note: Please enter using the widget below, as comments are no longer valid methods of entry. The widget only requires your name and email address so we know how to get in touch with you if you win (your information is not given out to third parties), but you will have an option to receive an additional entry by following WalkMe on Twitter if you so desire. The Rules:
- Entries are handled through the Rafflecopter widget below.Comments are no longer accepted as valid methods of entry. You may enter without any obligation to social media accounts, though we may offer them as opportunities for extra entries. Your email address is required so we can get in touch with you if you win, but it will not be given to third parties.
- Contest is open to residents of the 50 States, the District of Columbia, and Canada (excluding Quebec), 18 or older! Sorry, we don’t make this rule (we hate excluding anyone), so direct your anger at our lawyers and contest laws if you have to be mad.
- Winners will be chosen randomly. One winner will win one (1) 16GB WiFi-only iPad mini and one (1) Nike+ Fuelband.
- If you are chosen, you will be notified by email. Winners must respond within three days of being contacted. If you do not respond within that period, another winner will be chosen. Make sure that the account you use to enter the contest includes a contact email or Facebook login. We do not track any of this information for marketing or third-party purposes.
- This unit is purely for promotional giveaway. WalkMe, Nike, Apple and Engadget / AOL are not held liable to honor warranties, exchanges or customer service.
- The full list of rules, in all its legalese glory, can be found here.
- Entries can be submitted until April 2nd at 11:59PM ET. Good luck!